Our exquisitely kept golf grounds combined with our rustic American fare create a sought after venue for your wedding.
Our wedding professionals will listen and attend to your every desire. Your Wiltwyck Wedding experience begins with our experienced team of catering professionals orchestrating your event. Each of our Wedding Packages include exclusive offerings only we can provide:
- A private Bridal Suite, available to you complimentary while you prepare for your special day. The room is stocked with champagne, refreshments and snacks.
- Coat Check for your guests.
- On Site Ceremony locations: Flanked by endless trees that are over 100 years old and pristine landscaping, our ceremony site offers vibrant nature to elevate your day. Breathe in the essence of the Catskill Mountains right on our greens.
- Butler-served Champagne & Mineral Water upon your guests arrival.
- Table Linens and Napkins.
- Personalized Menu Cards for entrée selections.
- On-site rehearsal with event manager the day before your wedding.
- Day at the Wiltwyck pool for your bridal party to relax.
- Complimentary round of golf with cart for the bridal party.
- Grand Tasting: You are invited to sample our menu selections.
- Wiltwyck Signature Bridal Attendant Program: Assists you throughout your wedding day, serves the Bride and Groom throughout dining service to ensure they experience first class customer service, coordinates the event day drop-off and set up of personal items which may include place cards, gift box, pictures, guest book, cake topper, amenity baskets, cake knife and server, party favours, etc., orchestrates ceremony and reception details and assist Banquet Manager with ceremony rehearsal , be present during photographs of wedding party and follow with drinks and food as needed, be attentive to other VIP guests at the wedding and reception, including immediate family and bridal party members. Ensure bridesmaids have bouquets and assist groomsmen with boutonnieres when necessary, maintain emergency “bridal kit” to ensure all items needed are fully stocked at all times. Help the Bride/Maître D during the reception (gathering VIP guests and bridal party for the cake cutting, dancing, bouquet toss and other formalities). Review special seating arrangements prior to the ceremony. Refresh and clean bridal suite for couples return after ceremony. Help wrap up all final details and carefully/neatly pack up any leftover items from the host, including drop-off items.